Below is a guide to increase performance speed in Dan-Craft. You can see your FPS by hitting the F-3 key. The ideal FPS would be above 20 or above, so try to get your settings around that level but the only real concern is personal functionality. I have made the texture packs customized for Dan-Craft and using any of them will greatly add to the pleasure of the game. Dan-Craft HD2 x64 is highly recommended.
- Load Far: TRY THIS FIRST!
Go to video settings, then performance, turn “Load Far” off.
- Allocate More Memory:
THIS WILL CREATE HUGE FPS BOOST. Contact me if having trouble setting up.
Make a shortcut to your minecraft.exe icon. Right click on the shortut and select properties. Put in the appropriate location, user name, and RAM amount. See the link below.
- Animations: Turning particales to lower settings helps with FPS
- Graphics: Fast is highly recommended
- Render Distance: The lower the better. Normal at least is recommended for aesthetics.
- Smooth Lighting: This makes the game look much better, but lower setting highly helps FPS
- Texture Packs: This is a big one. I would say there is nothing i want more than for my players to use one of my texture packs as they are greatly customized to blend with Dan-Craft. There are multiple options that are labeled by how taxing they are on performance and I will also make custom ones if requested. I recommend Dan-Craft-HD2-x64 for all players who can handle it (should be most).